|LB140Z||GREEN OVAL LAMP LED|
|LB140Z Datasheet PDF : 14 Pages |
11. PRECAUTION FOR USE
1) In order to avoid the absorption of moisture, it is recommended to store in the dry box (or
desiccators) with a desiccant .
2) In case of more than 1 week passed after opening or change color of indicator on
desiccant components shall be dried 10-12Hr, at 60±5℃.
3) In case of supposed the components is humid, shall be dried dip-solder just before, 12Hr
at 80±5℃ or 10Hr at 100±5℃.
4) Any mechanical force or any excess vibration shall not be accepted to apply during
cooling process to normal temp. after soldering.
5) Quick cooling shall not be avoid.
6) Components shall not be mounted on warped direction of PCB.
7) Anti radioactive ray design is not considered for the products listed here in.
8) This device should not be used in any type of fluid such as water, oil, organic solvent and
etc. When washing is required, IPA should be used.
9) When the LEDs are illuminating, operating current should be decided after considering
the ambient maximum temperature.
10) LEDs must be stored to maintain a clean atmosphere. If the LEDs are stored for 3 months
or more after being shipped from SSC, a sealed container with a nitrogen atmosphere
should be used for storage.
11) The LEDs must be soldered within seven days after opening the moisture-proof packing.
12) Repack unused products with anti-moisture packing, fold to close any opening and then
store in a dry place.
13) The appearance and specifications of the product may be modified for improvement
<060712> Rev. 0.1
SEOUL SEMICONDUCTOR CO., LTD.
148-29, Kasan-Dong, Keumchun-Gu, Seoul, Korea
TEL : 82-2-3281-6269 FAX : 82-2-857-5430
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|