Absolute Maximum Ratings(1)
over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)
3.3-V ABT 16-BIT BUFFERS/DRIVERS
WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS
SCBS142T – MAY 1992 – REVISED NOVEMBER 2006
VCC Supply voltage range
VI Input voltage range(2)
VO Voltage range applied to any output in the high-impedance or power-off state(2)
VO Voltage range applied to any output in the high state(2)
IO Current into any output in the low state
IO Current into any output in the high state(3)
IIK Input clamp current
IOK Output clamp current
VI < 0
VO < 0
θJA Package thermal impedance(4)
Tstg Storage temperature range
VCC + 0.5
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under "absolute maximum ratings" may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings
only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under "recommended operating
conditions" is not implied. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) The input and output negative-voltage ratings may be exceeded if the input and output clamp-current ratings are observed.
(3) The current flows only when the output is in the high state and VO > VCC.
(4) The package thermal impedance is calculated in accordance with JESD 51-7.
Recommended Operating Conditions(1)
High-level input voltage
Low-level input voltage
High-level output current
Low-level output current
Input transition rise or fall rate
Power-up ramp rate
Operating free-air temperature
(1) All unused inputs of the device must be held at VCC or GND to ensure proper device operation. Refer to the TI application report,
Implications of Slow or Floating CMOS Inputs, literature number SCBA004.
Submit Documentation Feedback