|SN54LVT16244B||3.3-V ABT 16-BIT BUFFERS/DRIVERS WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS|
|SN54LVT16244B Datasheet PDF : 20 Pages |
3.3-V ABT 16-BIT BUFFERS/DRIVERS
WITH 3-STATE OUTPUTS
SCBS716E – MARCH 2000 – REVISED DECEMBER 2006
Absolute Maximum Ratings(1)
over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)
Supply voltage range
Input voltage range(2)
Voltage range applied to any output in the high-impedance or power-off state(2)
Voltage range applied to any output in the high state(2)
Current into any output in the low state
–0.5 VCC + 0.5 V
Current into any output in the high state(3)
Input clamp current
Output clamp current
VI < 0
VO < 0
Package thermal impedance(4)
Storage temperature range
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under "absolute maximum ratings" may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings
only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under "recommended operating
conditions" is not implied. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) The input and output negative-voltage ratings may be exceeded if the input and output current ratings are observed.
(3) This current flows only when the output is in the high state and VO > VCC.
(4) The package thermal impedance is calculated in accordance with JESD 51-7.
Recommended Operating Conditions(1)
High-level input voltage
Low-level input voltage
High-level output current
Low-level output current
∆t/∆v Input transition rise or fall rate
∆t/∆VCC Power-up ramp rate
Operating free-air temperature
(1) All unused inputs of the device must be held at VCC or GND to ensure proper device operation. Refer to the TI application report,
Implications of Slow or Floating CMOS Inputs, literature number SCBA004.
(2) Product preview
Submit Documentation Feedback
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|