|PC8141XNSZ||DIP 4pin High CMR, AC Input, Low Input Current Photocoupler|
|PC8141XNSZ Datasheet PDF : 13 Pages |
DIP 4pin High CMR,
AC Input, Low Input Current
PC8141xNSZ Series contains an IRED optically
coupled to a phototransistor.
It is packaged in a 4-pin DIP, available in SMT gullw-
ing lead-form option.
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 5.0kV.
Collector-emitter voltage is 80V(*), CTR is 50% to
600% at input current of ±0.5mA and CMR is MIN.
1. 4-pin DIP package
2. Double transfer mold package (Ideal for Flow Solder-
3. AC input type
4. Low input current type (IF=±0.5mA)
5. High collector-emitter voltage (VCEO : 80V(*))
6. High noise immunity due to high common rejection
voltage (CMR : MIN. 10kV/µs)
7. High isolation voltage between input and output
(Viso(rms) : 5.0 kV)
(*)Up to Date code "P8"(August 2002)VCEO:70V.
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Recognized by UL1577 (Double protection isolation),
file No. E64380 (as model No. PC8141)
2. Package resin : UL flammability grade (94V-0)
1. Programmable controllers
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any SHARP device.
Sheet No.: D2-A03701EN
Date Sep. 30. 2003
© SHARP Corporation
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|