SUPER-SMALL PACKAGE CMOS VOLTAGE REGULATOR S-817 Series
The S-817 Series is a 3-terminal positive voltage
regulator, developed using CMOS technology. Small
ceramic capacitors can be used as the output
capacitor, and the S-817 series provides stable
operation with low loads down to 1 µA.
Compared with the conventional voltage regulator, it is
of low current consumption, and with a lineup of the
super small package (SNT-4A:1.2 x 1.6mm). It is
optimal as a power supply of small portable device.
• Ultra-low current consumption: Operating current: Typ. 1.2 µA, Max. 2.5 µA
• Output voltage:
1.1 to 6.0 V, selectable in 0.1 V steps.
• Output voltage accuracy:
• Output current:
50 mA capable (3.0 V output product, VIN=5 V) *1
75 mA capable (5.0 V output product, VIN=7 V) *1
• Dropout voltage:
Typ. 160 mV (VOUT = 5.0 V, IOUT = 10 mA)
• Low ESR capacitor (e.g. A ceramic capacitor of 0.1 µF or more) can be used as an output capacitor.
• Short circuit protection for:
• Excellent Line Regulation:
Stable operation at light load of 1 µA
*1. Attention should be paid to the power dissipation of the package when the load is large.
• Power source for battery-powered devices
• Power source for personal communication devices
• Power source for home electric/electronic appliances
TO-92 (Tape and reel)
TO-92 (Tape and ammo)
Seiko Instruments Inc.