|Технический паспорт Поисковая и бесплатно техническое описание Скачать|
|Номер в каталоге||R1120N371B-TL|
|Компоненты Описание||LOW NOISE 150mA L.D.O REGULATOR|
|R1120N371B-TL Datasheet PDF : 24 Pages |
1. The products and the product specifications described in this application manual are subject to change or
discontinuation of production without notice for reasons such as improvement. Therefore, before deciding to
use the products, please refer to Ricoh sales representatives for the latest information thereon.
2. This application manual may not be copied or otherwise reproduced in whole or in part without prior written
consent of Ricoh.
3. Please be sure to take any necessary formalities under relevant laws or regulations before exporting or
otherwise taking out of your country the products or the technical information described herein.
4. The technical information described in this application manual shows typical characteristics of and example
application circuits for the products. The release of such information is not to be construed as a warranty of or a
grant of license under Ricoh's or any third party's intellectual property rights or any other rights.
5. The products listed in this document are intended and designed for use as general electronic components in
standard applications (office equipment, computer equipment, measuring instruments, consumer electronic
products, amusement equipment etc.). Those customers intending to use a product in an application requiring
extreme quality and reliability, for example, in a highly specific application where the failure or misoperation of
the product could result in human injury or death (aircraft, spacevehicle, nuclear reactor control system, traffic
control system, automotive and transportation equipment, combustion equipment, safety devices, life support
system etc.) should first contact us.
6. We are making our continuous effort to improve the quality and reliability of our products, but semiconductor
products are likely to fail with certain probability. In order prevent any injury to persons or damages to property
resulting from such failure, customers should be careful enough to incorporate safety measures in their design,
such as redundancy feature, fire-containment feature and fail-safe feature. We do not assume any liability or
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from misuse or inappropriate use of the products.
7. Anti-radiation design is not implemented in the products described in this application manual.
8. Please contact Ricoh sales representatives should you have any questions or comments concerning the
products or the technical information.
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|
|@ 2014 - 2018 [ Главная ] [ политика конфиденциальности ] [ Запрос Даташит ]|