|PC3H41XNIP0F||Mini-flat Half Pitch Package, High CMR, AC Input, Low Input Current Photocoupler|
|PC3H41XNIP0F Datasheet PDF : 13 Pages |
∗4-channel package type is also available.
(model No. )
Mini-flat Half Pitch Package,
High CMR, AC Input,
Low Input Current Photocoupler
PC3H41xNIP0F Series contains a IRED optically
coupled to a phototransistor.
It is packaged in a 4-pin Mini-flat, half pitch type.
Input-output isolation voltage(rms) is 2.5kV.
Collector-emitter Voltage is 80V, CTR is 50% to
400% at input current of ±0.5mA, and CMR is MIN.
1. 4-pin Mini-flat Half pitch package (Lead pitch :
2. Double transfer mold package (Ideal for Flow
3. AC input type
4. Low input current type (IF=±0.5mA)
5. High collector-emitter voltage (VCEO : 80V)
6. High noise immunity due to high common mode
rejection voltage (CMR : MIN. 10kV/µs)
7. Isolation voltage between input and output (Viso(rms) :
8. RoHS directive compliant
■ Agency approvals/Compliance
1. Recognized by UL1577 (Double protection isolation),
file No. E64380 (as model No. PC3H41)
2. Package resin : UL flammability grade (94V-0)
1. Programmable controllers
Notice The content of data sheet is subject to change without prior notice.
In the absence of confirmation by device specification sheets, SHARP takes no responsibility for any defects that may occur in equipment using any SHARP
devices shown in catalogs, data books, etc. Contact SHARP in order to obtain the latest device specification sheets before using any SHARP device.
Sheet No.: D2-A02102FEN
Date Jun. 30. 2005
© SHARP Corporation
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|