The TSOP6... series are miniaturized SMD IR receiver modules for infrared remote control systems. A PIN diode and a preamplifier are assembled on a leadframe, the epoxy package contains an IR filter.
The demodulated output signal can be directly connected to a microprocessor for decoding.
The TSOP64.. series devices are optimized to suppress almost all spurious pulses from Wi-Fi and CFL sources. They may suppress some data signals if continuously transmitted.
The TSOP62.. series devices are provided primarily for compatibility with old AGC2 designs. New designs should prefer the TSOP64.. series containing the newer AGC4.
These components have not been qualified according to automotive specifications.
• Improved immunity against HF and RF noise
• Low supply current
• Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
• Internal filter for PCM frequency
• Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
• Improved immunity against optical noise
• Insensitive to supply voltage ripple and noise
• Taping available for top view and side view assembly
• Material categorization: for definitions of compliance please see www.vishay.com/doc?99912