The TSOP41..JH1 - series are miniaturized receivers for infrared remote control systems. PIN diode and preamplifier are assembled on lead frame, the epoxy package is designed as IR filter.
The demodulated output signal can directly be decoded by a microprocessor. The main benefit is the operation with short burst transmission codes and high data rates.
• Photo detector and preamplifier in one package
• Internal filter for PCM frequency
• Improved shielding against electrical field disturbance
• TTL and CMOS compatibility
• Output active low
• Low power consumption
• High immunity against ambient light
• Enhanced data rate of 4000 bit/s
• Operation with short bursts possible (≥ 6 cycles/burst)