• Creepage distance of 8.0 mm min. between coil and contact. • Dual-winding latching type available. • Plug-in and quick-connect terminals available (see G2R-S(S) data sheet). • High sensitivity (360 mW) and high capacity (16 A) types available. • Highly stable magnetic circuit for latching endurance and excellent resistance to vibration and shock. • Safety-oriented design assuring high surge resistance: 10,000 V min. between coil and contacts. • UL recognized / CSA certified. RoHS Complaint
General Description The PVX6012 Photovoltaic Relay is a single-pole, normally open solid-state Relay that can replace electromechanical Relays in many applications. It utilizes an IGBT output switch, driven by an integrated circuit photovoltaic generator of novel construction. The output switch is controlled by radiation from a GaAlAs light emitting diode (LED) which is optically isolated from the photovoltaic generator.
Features ■ IGBT and HEXFRED output ■ Bounce-free operation ■ 3,750 VRMS I/O isolation ■ High load current capacity ■ Low off-state leakage current ■ Solid-State reliability ■ UL recognized and CSA certified
Applications ■ Test Equipment ■ Industrial Controls and Automation ■ Electromechanical Relay Replacement ■ Mercury-wetted Relay Replacement
■ The Miniature Power PCB Relays MSR are compliant to the Directive 2002 / 95 / EC, Restriction of Hazardous Substances, RoHS-Directive
These Relays are compliant to the DIRECTIVE 2002/95/EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 January 2003 (RoHS) on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. The parts do not exceed the maximum concentrations of 0.1% by weight in homogenous materials for lead, hex chrome, mercury, PBB, PBDE, and 0.01% for cadmium, or qualify for an exemption to the above limits as defined in the Annex of the RoHS Directive.
Products with AgNi and AgSnO2 contacts do not contain cadmium and are fully compliant. Product versions with AgCdO contacts qualify for an exemption as listed in the Annex.
• Creepage distance of 8.0 mm (0.31) min. between coil and contact. • Dual-winding latching type available. • Plug-in and quick-connect terminals available (see G2R S(S) data sheet). • High sensitivity (360 mW) and high capacity (16 A) types available. • Highly stable magnetic circuit for latching endurance and excellent resistance to vibration and shock. • Safety-oriented design assuring high surge resistance: 10,000 V min. between coil and contacts. • UL, CSA approved, marked with CE.
■ 1 pole 16A, 1 form C (CO) or 1 form A (NO) contact ■ Ambient temperature 105°C ■ Sensitive coil 400mW ■ 5kV/10mm coil-contact ■ Reinforced insulation ■ WG version: Product in accordance to IEC 60335-1
FEATURES ● Subminiature twin Relay ● 2 X 1 C contact form ● Sealed, immersion cleanable ● Contact switching capacity up to 60 Amps ● Super quiet version available ● Coils can be used together or independently ● Uniquely designed for motor reversing
• Subminiature twin Relay
• 2 X 1 C contact form
• Sealed, immersion cleanable
• Contact switching capacity up to 75 Amps
• 105 degrees C operating temperature
• Coils can be used together or independently
• Uniquely designed for motor reversing