The 1754C laser component is a Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing (DWDM) laser for analog CATV applications. It features a distributed-feedback (DFB) device that has been designed specifically for radio frequency (RF) and CATV applications. The 1754C laser component has a wide temperature range for reliable performance in harsh node environments and narrow transmitter designs. It also features low adiabatic chirp to maximize signal quality in short and long lengths of Fiber. The laser’s excellent inherent linearity minimizes degradation of the broadcast signals caused by quadrature amplitude modulated (QAM) channels. The 1754C is available in all C-band ITU grid wavelengths.
Features ■ Standard ITU Grid Wavelengths ■ Advanced Analog Chip Design ■ Reduced Equipment Requirements in the Hub ■ OC-48 Pin Out ■ Telcordia Technologies™ 468 Compliant ■ Wide Temperature Range – Stable Even in Harsh Environments ■ RoHS Compliant
Applications ■ CATV Broadcast Networks ■ Networks with Limited Fiber ■ Archtectures Using Separate Optical Wavelengths to Carry Targeted Services
The PDT range of products includes a variety of compact Fiber pigtailed devices designed for wide operating temperature, low cost applications such as Fiber in the loop. The planar InGaAs photodiodes are manufactured using MOVPE growth technology and give low leakage and high responsivity performance with excellent reliability.
• Variety of Flange/Pinout Options
• Fiber Pigtail Options
• Compact Package
• High Reliability Planar InGaAs PIN Photodiode
• High Responsivity
• O-E Converters
• single and Multimode Fiber Communications Systems
• Data Communications Receivers
The 1751 laser module is a Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) laser for analog applications. It features a distributed feedback chip that has been designed specifically for Radio Frequency (RF) applications. The 1751 laser module has a wide temperature range for reliable performance in harsh node environments and narrow transmitter designs. It also features low adiabatic chirp to maximize signal quality in short and long lengths of Fiber. The laser’s excellent inherent linearity minimizes degradation of the broadcast signals caused by quadrature amplitude modulated (QAM) channels. The versatile 1751 laser module reduces cable network architecture Fiber needs and lessens equipment reqirements in the hub.
Features ■ Standard ITU Grid Wavelengths ■ Advanced Analog Chip Design ■ Reduces Equipment Requirements in the Hub ■ Telecordia TechnologiesTM 468 Compliant ■ Wide Temperature Range – Stable Even in Harsh Environments
Applications ■ Node Capability ■ Narrow Transmitter Housing ■ Neworks with Limited Fiber ■ Architectures Using Separate Optical Wavelengths to Carry Targeted Services
EFC Series 1313 are metallized polyester capacitors. This series offers the advantage of small size, self healing and low cost. Suggested applications include: medical electronics, telecommunications and high voltage power supplies. Packaging options include: wrap and fill (TF, TC), radial lead box (EFR), axial lead (EC, EF). Application options include: high voltage (HV), "AC" across the line (AC), noise suppression (RC) and switching power supply (SP).
1. TEMPERATURE RANGE - 55 °C to + 85 °C at rated voltage. To 125 °C at 50% derating. 2. CAPACITANCE Capacitors < 1.0 MFD shall be measured at 1 KHz + 20 HZ. Capacitors >1.0 MFD shall be measured at 120 HZ. Measurements shall be taken at 25 °C. 3. DIELECTRIC STRENGTH At 25 °C, 150% of rated voltage when applied terminal to terminal for one minute through a current limiting resistance. 4. INSULATION RESISTANCE At 25 °C after 2 minutes charge time at rated voltage or 500 VDC, whichever is less, the minimum IR shall be 30,000 Megohm-Microfarad, but need not exceed 50,000 Megohms for voltages greater than 50 VDC, and 15,000 Megohm-Microfarads, but need not exceed 30,000 Megohms for 50 VDC or less. 5. HUMIDITY RESISTANCE Series 1313 shall meet the requirements of MIL-STD. 202C, Method 103B. 6. DISSIPATION FACTOR Shall be 1.0 % max. when measured as in Par. 2. 7. LIFE TEST Will withstand the application of 150% rated voltage at +125 °C for 250 hours with not more than one failure in 12 permitted.
Description The SC-B1440 Series of quartz crystal oscillators provide enable/disable 3-state LVCMOS compatible signals for bus connected systems. Supplying Pin 1 of the SC-B1440 units with a logic “1" or open enables its Pin 3 output. In the disable mode, Pin 3 presents a high impedance to the load.
Features • Wide frequency range–80.0MHz to 125.0MHz (Contact factory for other frequencies) • User specified tolerance available • Will withstand vapor phase temperatures of 253°C for 4 minutes maximum • Space-saving alternative to discrete component oscillators • 2.5 Volt operation • High shock resistance, to 1000g • Low Jitter - Wavecrest jitter characterization available • High Reliability - NEL HALT/HASS qualified for crystal oscillator start-up conditions • High Q Crystal actively tuned oscillator circuit • Power supply decoupling internal • No internal PLL avoids cascading PLL problems • High frequencies due to proprietary design • Metal lid electrically connected to ground to reduce EMI • Gold plated pads
Protect sensitive electronics against voltage transients induced by inductive load switching and lightning. Ideal for the protection of I/O interfaces, Vcc bus, and other integrated circuits used in telecom, computer, datacom and industrial electronics.
FEATURES ● Breakdown voltage range 6.8 to 440 Volts ● Uni-directional and bi-directional ● Glass passivated junction ● Low clamping factor ● 100% surge tested ● UL recognised