|Y2272||Advanced LinCMOS Rail-to-Rail Operational Amplifiers|
|Y2272 Datasheet PDF : 54 Pages |
PACKAGE OPTION ADDENDUM
(2) RoHS: TI defines "RoHS" to mean semiconductor products that are compliant with the current EU RoHS requirements for all 10 RoHS substances, including the requirement that RoHS substance
do not exceed 0.1% by weight in homogeneous materials. Where designed to be soldered at high temperatures, "RoHS" products are suitable for use in specified lead-free processes. TI may
reference these types of products as "Pb-Free".
RoHS Exempt: TI defines "RoHS Exempt" to mean products that contain lead but are compliant with EU RoHS pursuant to a specific EU RoHS exemption.
Green: TI defines "Green" to mean the content of Chlorine (Cl) and Bromine (Br) based flame retardants meet JS709B low halogen requirements of <=1000ppm threshold. Antimony trioxide based
flame retardants must also meet the <=1000ppm threshold requirement.
(3) MSL, Peak Temp. - The Moisture Sensitivity Level rating according to the JEDEC industry standard classifications, and peak solder temperature.
(4) There may be additional marking, which relates to the logo, the lot trace code information, or the environmental category on the device.
(5) Multiple Device Markings will be inside parentheses. Only one Device Marking contained in parentheses and separated by a "~" will appear on a device. If a line is indented then it is a continuation
of the previous line and the two combined represent the entire Device Marking for that device.
(6) Lead/Ball Finish - Orderable Devices may have multiple material finish options. Finish options are separated by a vertical ruled line. Lead/Ball Finish values may wrap to two lines if the finish
value exceeds the maximum column width.
Important Information and Disclaimer:The information provided on this page represents TI's knowledge and belief as of the date that it is provided. TI bases its knowledge and belief on information
provided by third parties, and makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of such information. Efforts are underway to better integrate information from third parties. TI has taken and
continues to take reasonable steps to provide representative and accurate information but may not have conducted destructive testing or chemical analysis on incoming materials and chemicals.
TI and TI suppliers consider certain information to be proprietary, and thus CAS numbers and other limited information may not be available for release.
In no event shall TI's liability arising out of such information exceed the total purchase price of the TI part(s) at issue in this document sold by TI to Customer on an annual basis.
OTHER QUALIFIED VERSIONS OF TLC2272, TLC2272A, TLC2272AM, TLC2272M, TLC2274, TLC2274A, TLC2274AM, TLC2274M :
• Catalog: TLC2272A, TLC2272, TLC2274A, TLC2274
• Automotive: TLC2272-Q1, TLC2272A-Q1, TLC2272A-Q1, TLC2272-Q1, TLC2274-Q1, TLC2274A-Q1, TLC2274A-Q1, TLC2274-Q1
• Enhanced Product: TLC2272A-EP, TLC2272A-EP, TLC2274-EP, TLC2274A-EP, TLC2274A-EP, TLC2274-EP
• Military: TLC2272M, TLC2272AM, TLC2274M, TLC2274AM
NOTE: Qualified Version Definitions:
• Catalog - TI's standard catalog product
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|