|74LV244A||Octal Buffers and Drivers With 3-State Outputs|
|74LV244A Datasheet PDF : 31 Pages |
SCLS383N – SEPTEMBER 1997 – REVISED OCTOBER 2015
6.1 Absolute Maximum Ratings
over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)(1)
VCC Supply voltage
Voltage range applied to any output in the high-impedance or power-off state(2)
Input clamp current
VI < 0
IOK Output clamp current
VO < 0
Continuous output current
VO = 0 to VCC
Continuous current through VCC or GND
Tstg Storage temperature
VCC + 0.5
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under Absolute Maximum Ratings may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings
only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under Recommended Operating
Conditions is not implied. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) The input and output negative-voltage ratings may be exceeded if the input and output current ratings are observed.
(3) This value is limited to 5.5-V maximum.
6.2 ESD Ratings
V(ESD) Electrostatic discharge
Human body model (HBM), per ANSI/ESDA/JEDEC JS-001(1)
Charged-device model (CDM), per JEDEC specification JESD22-
(1) JEDEC document JEP155 states that 500-V HBM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process.
(2) JEDEC document JEP157 states that 250-V CDM allows safe manufacturing with a standard ESD control process.
Submit Documentation Feedback
Copyright © 1997–2015, Texas Instruments Incorporated
Product Folder Links: SN74LV244A
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|