|HCPL-0453-060E||Single Channel, High Speed Optocouplers|
|HCPL-0453-060E Datasheet PDF : 16 Pages |
Single Channel, High Speed Optocouplers
Lead (Pb) Free
RoHS 6 fully
RoHS 6 fully compliant options available;
-xxxE denotes a lead-free product
These diode-transistor optocouplers use an insulating
layer between a LED and an integrated photodetector to
provide electrical insulation between input and output.
Separate connections for the photodiode bias and out-
put-transistor collector increase the speed up to a hun-
dred times that of a conventional phototransistor coupler
by reducing the base-collector capacitance.
These single channel optocouplers are available in
8-Pin DIP, SO-8 and Widebody package configurations.
The HCPL-4502/4503 and HCNW4502/4503 are designed
for high speed TTL/TTL applications. A standard 16 mA TTL
sink current through the input LED will provide enough
output current for 1 TTL load and a 5.6 kΩ pull-up resistor.
CTR for these devices is 19% minimum at IF = 16 mA.
A 0.1 µF bypass capacitor must be connected between pins 5 and 8.
• 15 kV/µs minimum common mode transient
immunity at VCM = 1500 V
• High speed: 1 Mb/s
• TTL compatible
• Available in 8-Pin DIP, SO-8, widebody packages
• Open collector output
• Guaranteed performance from temperature:
0°C to 70°C
• Safety approval
UL Recognized – 3750 Vrms for 1 minute (5000 Vrms
for 1 minute for HCNW and Option 020 devices)
IEC/EN/DIN EN 60747-5-5 Approved
– VIORM = 630 V peak for HCPL-4503#060
– VIORM = 1414 V peak for HCNW devices
• Dual channel version available (4534/0534)
• MIL-PRF-38534 hermetic version available
• High voltage insulation
• Video signal isolation
• Power transistor isolation in motor drives
• Line receivers
• Feedback element in switched mode power supplies
• High speed logic ground isolation
– TTL/TTL, TTL/CMOS, TTL/LSTTL
• Replaces pulse transformers
• Replaces slow phototransistor isolators
• Analog signal ground isolation
CAUTION: It is advised that normal static precautions be taken in handling and assembly
of this component to prevent damage and/or degradation which may be induced by ESD.
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|