6. Resin coating and mold
1. With some type of resins, decomposition gas or chemical reaction vapor may remain inside the resin during the hardening period or
while left under normal storage conditions resulting in the deterioration of the capacitor's performance.
2. When a resin's hardening temperature is higher than capacitor's operating temperature, the stresses generated by the excessive heat
may lead to damage or destruction of capacitors.
The use of such resins, molding materials etc. is not recommended.
◆Splitting of PCB
1. When PCBs are split after components mounting, care shall be taken so as not to give any stresses of deflection or twisting to the board.
2. Board separation shall not be done manually, but by using the appropriate devices.
Be careful not to subject capacitors to excessive mechanical shocks.
（1）If ceramic capacitors are dropped onto a floor or a hard surface, they shall not be used.
（2）Please be careful that the mounted components do not come in contact with or bump against other boards or
8. Storage conditions
1. To maintain the solderability of terminal electrodes and to keep packaging materials in good condition, care must be taken to control
temperature and humidity in the storage area. Humidity should especially be kept as low as possible.
Ambient temperature : Below 30℃
: Below 70% RH
The ambient temperature must be kept below 40℃. Even under ideal storage conditions, solderability of capacitor is deteriorated as
time passes, so capacitors shall be used within 6 months from the time of delivery.
・Ceramic chip capacitors shall be kept where no chlorine or sulfur exists in the air.
2. The capacitance values of high dielectric constant capacitors will gradually decrease with the passage of time, so care shall be
taken to design circuits . Even if capacitance value decreases as time passes, it will get back to the initial value by a heat treatment at
150℃ for 1hour.
If capacitors are stored in a high temperature and humidity environment, it might rapidly cause poor solderability due to terminal oxidation and
quality loss of taping/packaging materials. For this reason, capacitors shall be used within 6 months from the time of delivery. If exceeding the
above period, please check solderability before using the capacitors.
※RCR-2335B（Safety Application Guide for fixed ceramic capacitors for use in electronic equipment）is published by JEITA.
Please check the guide regarding precautions for deflection test, soldering by spot heat, and so on.
▶ This catalog contains the typical specification only due to the limitation of space. When you consider the purchase of our products, please check our specification.
For details of each product (characteristics graph, reliability information, precautions for use, and so on), see our Web site (http://www.ty-top.com/) .