|TS68040MFT25A||Third-Generation 32-bit Microprocessor|
|TS68040MFT25A Datasheet PDF : 49 Pages |
Table 3. Signal Index (Continued)
Test Mode Select
Test Data Input
Test Data Output
Clock input used to derive all bus signal timing
Clock input used for internal logic timing. The PCLK frequency is exactly 2X the
Clock signal for the IEEE P1149.1 test access port (TAP)
Selects the principle operations of the test-support circuitry
Serial data input for the TAP
Serial data output for the TAP
Provides an asynchronous reset of the TAP controller
This drawing describes the specific requirements for the microprocessor TS68040 -
25 MHz and 33 MHz, in compliance with MIL-STD-883 class B or Atmel standard
1. MIL-STD-883: test methods and procedures for electronics.
2. MIL-I-38535: general specifications for microcircuits.
3. DESC 5962-93143.
The microcircuits are in accordance with the applicable document and as specified
Design and Construction
See Figure 2 and Figure 3.
Lead Material and Finish
Lead material and finish shall be as specified in MIL-STD-883 (see enclosed “MIL-STD-
883 C and Internal Standard” on page 46).
The macro circuits are packaged in hermetically sealed ceramic packages which con-
form to case outlines of MIL-STD-1835-or as follow:
• CMGA 10-179-PAK pin grid array, but see “179 pins – PGA” on page 43.
• Similar to CQCC1-F196C-U6 ceramic uniform lead chip carrier package with
ceramic nonconductive tie-bar but use Atmel’s internal drawing, see “196 pins – Tie
Bar CQFP Cavity Up (on request)” on page 44.
• Gullwing shape CQFP see “196 pins – Gullwing CQFP cavity up” on page 45.
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|