|TS68020MF1B/C20||HCMOS 32-bit Virtual Memory Microprocessor|
|TS68020MF1B/C20 Datasheet PDF : 45 Pages |
This drawing describes the specific requirements for the microprocessor 68020,
16.67 MHz, 20 MHz and 25 MHz, in compliance with the MIL-STD-883 class B.
• MIL-STD-883: Test Methods and Procedures for Electronics
• MIL-PRF-38535 appendix A: General Specifications for Microcircuits
• Desc Drawing 5962 - 860320xxx
The microcircuits are in accordance with the applicable document and as specified
Design and Construction
Depending on the package, the terminal connections shall be as shown in Figure 2 and
Lead Material and Finish
Lead material and finish shall be any option of MIL-STD-1835.
The macrocircuits are packages in hermetically sealed ceramic packages which are
conform to case outlines of MIL-STD-1835 (when defined):
• 114-pin SQ.PGA UP PAE Outline
• 132-pin Ceramic Quad Flat Pack CQFP
The precise case outlines are described on Figure 23 and Figure 24.
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|