SINGLE 2-INPUT POSITIVE-OR GATE
SCES648 – FEBRUARY 2006
Absolute Maximum Ratings(1)
over operating free-air temperature range (unless otherwise noted)
Supply voltage range
Input voltage range(2)
Voltage range applied to any output in the high-impedance or power-off state(2)
Voltage range applied to any output in the high or low state(2)(3)
Input clamp current
VI < 0
Output clamp current
VO < 0
Continuous output current
Continuous current through VCC or GND
Package thermal impedance(4)
Storage temperature range
–0.5 VCC + 0.5
(1) Stresses beyond those listed under "absolute maximum ratings" may cause permanent damage to the device. These are stress ratings
only, and functional operation of the device at these or any other conditions beyond those indicated under "recommended operating
conditions" is not implied. Exposure to absolute-maximum-rated conditions for extended periods may affect device reliability.
(2) The input and output negative-voltage ratings may be exceeded if the input and output current ratings are observed.
(3) The value of VCC is provided in the recommended operating conditions table.
(4) The package thermal impedance is calculated in accordance with JESD 51-7.
(5) ESD protection level per AEC Q100 classification
Submit Documentation Feedback