• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• Customer-Specific Configuration Control Can
Be Supported Along With Major-Change
• Supports 5-V VCC Operation
• Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5 V
• Low Power Consumption, 25-µA Max ICC
• ±24-mA Output Drive at 3.3 V
• Ioff Supports Partial-Power-Down Mode
This single 2-input positive-OR gate is designed for
1.65-V to 5.5-V VCC operation.
The SN74LVC1G32-Q1 performs the Boolean
function Y + A ) B or Y + A • B in positive logic.
This device is fully specified for partial-power-down
applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the
outputs, preventing damaging current backflow
through the device when it is powered down.
SINGLE 2-INPUT POSITIVE-OR GATE
SCES648 – FEBRUARY 2006
See mechanical drawings for dimensions.
–40°C to 125°C
ORDERABLE PART NUMBER
SOT (SOT-23) – DBV
Reel of 3000 SN74LVC1G32QDBVRQ1
SOT (SC-70) – DCK
Reel of 3000 SN74LVC1G32QDCKRQ1
(1) Package drawings, standard packing quantities, thermal data, symbolization, and PCB design guidelines are available at
(2) DBV/DCK: The actual top-side marking has one additional character that designates the assembly/test site.
LOGIC DIAGRAM (POSITIVE LOGIC)
Please be aware that an important notice concerning availability, standard warranty, and use in critical applications of Texas
Instruments semiconductor products and disclaimers thereto appears at the end of this data sheet.
PRODUCTION DATA information is current as of publication date.
Products conform to specifications per the terms of the Texas
Instruments standard warranty. Production processing does not
necessarily include testing of all parameters.
Copyright © 2006, Texas Instruments Incorporated