Low Input Voltage
150mA Linear Regulator
The Future of Analog IC Technology TM
INITIAL RELEASE SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO CHANGE
The MP2000 is a low-voltage, low-dropout
bipolar linear regulator. It operates from 1.35V
to 6.0V input voltage, and regulates the output
voltage from as low as 0.5V.
The MP2000 can supply up to 150mA of load
current. The MP2000 features thermal overload
and current limit protection. It is available in a
5-pin TSOT23-5 package.
EVALUATION BOARD REFERENCE
Board Number Output*
EV2000DJ-00A 1.2V 2.0”X x 2.0”Y x 0.4”Z
Default output voltage adjustable from 0.5V to 5.0V using an
external resistor divider.
• Operates with VIN = 1.35V
• Low 300mV Dropout at 150mA Output
• ±3% Accurate Output Voltage
• Fixed and Adjustable Output Voltage Option
• Better Than 0.001%/mA Load Regulation
• Stable With Low-ESR Output Capacitor
• Low 65µA Ground Current
• Internal Thermal Protection
• Current Limit Protection
• 6µA Typical Quiescent Current at Shutdown
• Low Current Regulators
• Battery Powered Systems
• Cellular Phones
“MPS” and “The Future of Analog IC Technology” are Trademarks of Monolithic
Power Systems, Inc.
1.35V to 6V
MP2000 Rev. 0.93
MPS Proprietary Information. Unauthorized Photocopy and Duplication Prohibited.
© 2006 MPS. All Rights Reserved.