|CXXX-MB290-E1000||MegaBright® Generation II LEDs|
|CXXX-MB290-E1000 Datasheet PDF : 7 Pages |
Maximum Ratings at TA = 25°C Notes 1&3
DC Forward Current
Peak Forward Current (1/10 duty cycle @ 1kHz)
LED Junction Temperature
Operating Temperature Range
Storage Temperature Range
Electrostatic Discharge Threshold (HBM)Note 2
Electrostatic Discharge Classification (MIL-STD-883E)Note 2
-40°C to +100°C
-40°C to +100°C
Typical Electrical/Optical Characteristics at TA = 25°C, If = 20 mA Note 3
Forward Voltage (Vf, V)
Full Width Half Max.
P-N Junction Area (μm)
Top Area (μm)
Bottom Area (μm)
Chip Thickness (μm)
Au Bond Pad Diameter (μm)
Au Bond Pad Thickness (μm)
Backside Metal Diameter (μm)
250 x 250
300 x 300
200 x 200
1. Maximum ratings are package dependent. The above ratings were determined using a T-1 3/4 package (with Hysol OS4000
epoxy) for characterization. Ratings for other packages may differ. The forward currents (DC and Peak) are not limited by the die
but by the effect of the LED junction temperature on the package. The junction temperature limit of 125°C is a limit of the T-1
3/4 package; junction temperature should be characterized in a specific package to determine limitations. Assembly processing
temperature must not exceed 325°C (< 5 seconds).
2. Product resistance to electrostatic discharge (ESD) according to the HBM is measured by simulating ESD using a rapid avalanche
energy test (RAET). The RAET procedures are designed to approximate the maximum ESD ratings shown. The RAET procedure is
performed on each die. The ESD classification of Class 2 is based on sample testing according to MIL-STD-883E.
3. All products conform to the listed minimum and maximum specifications for electrical and optical characteristics when assembled
and operated at 20 mA within the maximum ratings shown above. Efficiency decreases at higher currents. Typical values given
are within the range of average values expected by the manufacturer in large quantities and are provided for information only.
All measurements were made using lamps in T-1 3/4 packages (with Hysol OS4000 epoxy). Dominant wavelength measurements
taken using Illuminance E.
4. Caution: To obtain optimum output efficiency, the maximum height of die attach epoxy on the side of the chip should not exceed
5. Specifications are subject to change without notice.
Copyright © 2005-2006 Cree, Inc. All rights reserved. The information in this document is subject to change without notice. Cree,
the Cree logo, G•SiC and MegaBright are registered trademarks, and MegaBright Max, MB Max and MB are trademarks of Cree,
CPR3CK Rev. C
4600 Silicon Drive
Durham, NC 27703
USA Tel: +1.919.313.5300
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|