Continued from preceding page.
POWER MUTE SW
LOW BOOST SW
Unit (resistance: Ω, capacitance: F)
• Muting is turned on by grounding pin 37.
• Low boost is turned on by setting pin 41
PRE MUTE SW
• Turns on IC power when grounded.
• Forward is selected when pin 39 is floating,
reverse when grounded.
• Metal is selected when pin 40 is floating.
• Muting is turned on when pin 42 is floating.
• R.F1 (pin 1) is turned on when pin 43 is
• The R.F. reference. The R.F. SVRR can be
changed with an external capacitor.
• External PNP transistor base drive pins.