|24LC014T||I2C™ Serial EEPROM Family Data Sheet|
|24LC014T Datasheet PDF : 42 Pages |
I2C™ Serial EEPROM Family Data Sheet
• 128-bit through 512 Kbit devices
• Single supply with operation down to 1.7V for
• Low-power CMOS technology:
- 1 mA active current, typical
- 1 μA standby current, typical (I-temp)
• 2-wire serial interface bus, I2C™ compatible
• Schmitt Trigger inputs for noise suppression
• Output slope control to eliminate ground bounce
• 100 kHz (1.7V) and 400 kHz (≥ 2.5V) compatibility
• 1 MHz for 24FCXX products
• Self-timed write cycle (including auto-erase)
• Page write buffer
• Hardware write-protect available on most devices
• Factory programming (QTP) available
• ESD protection > 4,000V
• 1 million erase/write cycles
• Data retention > 200 years
• 8-lead PDIP, SOIC, TSSOP and MSOP packages
• 5-lead SOT-23 package (most 1-16 Kbit devices)
• 8-lead 2x3mm and 5x6mm DFN packages
• Pb-free and RoHS compliant
• Available for extended temperature ranges:
- Industrial (I): -40°C to +85°C
- Automotive (E): -40°C to +125°C
The Microchip Technology Inc. 24CXX, 24LCXX,
24AAXX and 24FCXX (24XX*) devices are a family of
128-bit through 512 Kbit Electrically Erased PROMs.
The devices are organized in blocks of x8-bit memory
with 2-wire serial interfaces. Low-voltage design
permits operation down to 1.7V (for 24AAXX devices),
with standby and active currents of only 1 μA and 1
mA, respectively. Devices 1 Kbit and larger have page
write capability. Parts having functional address lines
allow connection of up to 8 devices on the same bus.
The 24XX family is available in the standard 8-pin
PDIP, surface mount SOIC, TSSOP and MSOP pack-
ages. Most 128-bit through 16 Kbit devices are also
available in the 5-lead SOT-23 package. DFN
packages (2x3mm or 5x6mm) are also available. All
packages are Pb-free (Matte Tin) finish.
*24XX is used in this document as a generic part
number for 24 series devices in this data sheet.
24XX64, for example, represents all voltages of the 64
(all except 24XX00)
Note 1: Pins A0, A1, A2 and WP are not used by some
devices (no internal connections). See Table 1-1,
Device Selection Table, for details.
2: Pins A0 and A1 are no-connects for the 24XX128
and 24XX256 MSOP devices.
3: Pin 7 is “not used” for 24XX00, 24XX025 and
© 2007 Microchip Technology Inc.
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|