The TK100F06K3 is packed in a moisture-proof laminated aluminum bag.
Precautions for Transportation and Storage
(1) Avoid excessive vibration during transportation.
(2) Do not toss or drop the packed devices to avoid ripping of the bag.
(3) After opening the moisture-proof bag, the devices should be assembled within two weeks in an environment of 5°C
to 30°C and RH70% or below. Perform reflow at most twice.
(4) The moisture-proof bag may be stored unopened for up to 12 months at 5°C to 30°C and RH90% or below.
(5) If, upon opening the bag, the moisture indicator card shows humidity of 30% or above (the color of the 30% dot has
changed from blue to pink) or the expiration date has passed, the devices should be baked as follows:
Baking conditions: 125°C for 48 hours.
Since the tape materials are not heat-proof, devices should be placed on either heat-proof trays or aluminum
magazines when baking.
The humidity indicator shows an approximate ambient humidity at 25°C.
If the ambient humidity is below 30%, the color of all the indicator dots is blue.
If, upon opening the bag, the color of the 30% dot has changed from blue to pink,
the devices should be baked before assembly.