|6N135||HIGH SPEED TRANSISTOR OPTOCOUPLERS|
QT Optoelectronics => Fairchildsemi
|6N135 Datasheet PDF : 9 Pages |
ISOLATION CHARACTERISTICS (TA = 0 to 70°C Unless otherwise specified)
Test Conditions Symbol
(Relative humidity = 45%)
insulation leakage current
(TA = 25°C, t = 5 s)
(VI-O = 3000 VDC)
Withstand insulation test voltage
(RH ! 50%, TA = 25°C)
(Note 9) ( t = 1 min.)
Resistance (input to output)
(Note 9) (VI-O = 500 VDC)
Capacitance (input to output)
(Note 9) (f = 1 MHz)
DC Current gain
(IO = 3 mA, VO = 5 V)
(RH ! 45%, VI-I = 500 VDC) (Note 10)
Insulation leakage current t = 5 s, (HCPL-2530/2531 only)
(VI-I = 500 VDC) (Note 10)
(f = 1 MHz) (Note 10)
** All typicals at TA = 25°C
1. Derate linearly above 70°C free-air temperature at a rate of 0.8 mA/°C.
2. Derate linearly above 70°C free-air temperature at a rate of 1.6 mA/°C.
3. Derate linearly above 70°C free-air temperature at a rate of 0.9 mW/°C.
4. Derate linearly above 70°C free-air temperature at a rate of 2.0 mW/°C.
5. Current Transfer Ratio is defined as a ratio of output collector current, IO, to the forward LED input current, IF, times 100%.
6. The 4.1 k$"load represents 1 LSTTL unit load of 0.36 mA and 6.1k$"pull-up resistor.
7. The 1.9 k$"load represents 1 TTL unit load of 1.6 mA and 5.6 k$"pull-up resistor.
8. Common mode transient immunity in logic high level is the maximum tolerable (positive) dVcm/dt on the leading edge of the
common mode pulse signal VCM, to assure that the output will remain in a logic high state (i.e., VO%2.0 V). Common mode transient
immunity in logic low level is the maximum tolerable (negative) dVcm/dt on the trailing edge of the common mode pulse signal, VCM,
to assure that the output will remain in a logic low state (i.e., VO&0.8 V).
9. Device is considered a two terminal device: Pins 1, 2, 3 and 4 are shorted together and Pins 5, 6, 7 and 8 are shorted together.
10. Measured between pins 1 and 2 shorted together, and pins 3 and 4 shorted together.
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|