|54LS06FK||Hex Inverter Buffers and Drivers With Open-Collector High-Voltage Outputs|
|54LS06FK Datasheet PDF : 27 Pages |
9 Application and Implementation
SDLS020F – MAY 1990 – REVISED JULY 2016
Information in the following applications sections is not part of the TI component
specification, and TI does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. TI’s customers are
responsible for determining suitability of components for their purposes. Customers should
validate and test their design implementation to confirm system functionality.
9.1 Application Information
The open-collector device is suitable for high-drive and high-voltage translation applications.
9.2 Typical Application
Copyright © 2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated
Figure 3. Application Schematic
9.2.1 Design Requirements
The SNx4LS06 are open-collector devices which can sink current (up to 40 mA on SN74LS06). The devices can
be used in applications such as LED drivers and voltage translation using pullup resistors.
9.2.2 Detailed Design Procedure
1. Recommended input conditions:
– Specified high and low levels. See (VIH and VIL) in the Recommended Operating Conditions.
– Inputs are overvoltage tolerant allowing them to go as high as 5.5 V at any valid VCC.
2. Recommended output conditions:
– Load currents must not exceed (IO max) per output.
– Outputs can be pulled up to 30 V.
Copyright © 1990–2016, Texas Instruments Incorporated
Submit Documentation Feedback
Product Folder Links: SN54LS06 SN74LS06
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|