|MC33064DM-5R2||Undervoltage Sensing Circuit|
|MC33064DM-5R2 Datasheet PDF : 12 Pages |
The MC34064 is an undervoltage sensing circuit specifically
designed for use as a reset controller in microprocessor−based
systems. It offers the designer an economical solution for low voltage
detection with a single external resistor. The MC34064 features a
trimmed−in−package bandgap reference, and a comparator with
precise thresholds and built-in hysteresis to prevent erratic reset
operation. The open collector reset output is capable of sinking in
excess of 10 mA, and operation is guaranteed down to 1.0 V input with
low standby current. The MC devices are packaged in 3−pin TO-92,
micro size TSOP−5, 8−pin SOIC−8 and Micro8t surface mount
packages. The NCV device is packaged in SOIC−8 and TO−92.
Applications include direct monitoring of the 5.0 V MPU/logic
power supply used in appliance, automotive, consumer and industrial
• Trimmed−In−Package Temperature Compensated Reference
• Comparator Threshold of 4.6 V at 25°C
• Precise Comparator Thresholds Guaranteed Over Temperature
• Comparator Hysteresis Prevents Erratic Reset
• Reset Output Capable of Sinking in Excess of 10 mA
• Internal Clamp Diode for Discharging Delay Capacitor
• Guaranteed Reset Operation with 1.0 V Input
• Low Standby Current
• Economical TO−92, TSOP−5, SOIC−8 and Micro8 Surface Mount
• NCV Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Site
and Control Changes
• Pb−Free Packages are Available
Input 2 (2)
GND 3 (4)
Positive True Logic
Pin numbers adjacent to terminals are for the 3−pin TO−92 package.
Pin numbers in parenthesis are for the 8−lead packages.
This device contains 21 active transistors.
Figure 1. Representative Block Diagram
© Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, 2005
February, 2005 − Rev. 12
Pin 1. Reset
Pin 1. Reset
See detailed ordering and shipping information in the package
dimensions section on page 6 of this data sheet.
DEVICE MARKING INFORMATION
See general marking information in the device marking
section on page 7 of this data sheet.
Publication Order Number:
|Direct download click here|
|Share Link :|